Good PR can do so much more than just raise awareness. It engages and educates audiences, it changes opinions or behaviours and it wins the hearts and minds of your publics (don’t worry, that wasn’t a typo – it was deliberate because every organisation has a number of different publics).
Ultimately, good PR delivers a return on investment that can be measured precisely. Measures can include:
- The advertising value equivalent of media coverage
- The increase in online traffic
- The size, engagement and interactivity of audiences
- The amount of new business enquiries
- The number of new projects or clients
In terms of the results I’ve generated, take a look at some case studies and see for yourself the work I’ve done and the successes I’ve achieved for a dental chain, a group of recruitment companies, a UK manufacturer and a national window blinds franchise.