27th June 2021
Meet Jessica and Dan
It’s been a simple brief: raise the profiles of the businesses and position them as ethical, responsible and reliable recruiters.
- Creating the Job Doctor – a character who writes a monthly advice column in the local newspaper, offering advice to jobseekers
- Achieving more than 30 pieces of positive local media coverage in the last 12 months – some of which were full-page articles
- Orchestrating a successful campaign with the local MP to close an unethical HMRC tax loophole
- Instigating a complete Group rebrand, which has enhanced the standing and reputation of the business
- Developing a social media strategy which is successful because it is deliberately at odds with how other recruiters do it
Turning down BBC2’s Newsnight
We recently turned down an interview request from BBC2’s flagship news programme Newsnight. It would have been a fantastic opportunity but the truth is that the topic for discussion simply wasn’t the right fit for us. It was a brave move but the right one.
“We had never worked with a PR consultant before, but when we engaged Paul he impressed us from minute one. He took time to not only understand the business but also to really get to know me as a person, to see what made me tick. He helped within our very early years to get the publicity that a fledgling company needs.” Jessica Marshall
Would you like me to do something similar for your business? Then call me on 01332 314101 or get in touch.